1 in 12 people worldwide are living with the Hepatitis B or C virus.
Every year, 1 million people die because of liver failure or liver cancer caused by Hepatitis B or C.
Hepatitis B and C are entirely treatable, if you find out early enough.
• Were you born in Asia, Africa, South America, Pacific Islands, Eastern Europe or the Middle East?
• Have you had medical or dental procedures in any of these areas?
• Have you had a blood transfusion or received blood products or an organ transplant prior to 1991 in the UK?
• Have you had a tattoo or piercing in unregistered premises with possibly non-sterile equipment?
• Have you ever injected drugs with shared needles, even once?
• Have you had unprotected sex with anyone who could have Hepatitis B or C due to any of the reasons listed above?
• Have you shared razors or toothbrushes with anyone who could have Hepatitis B or C due to any of the reasons listed above?
If you answered yes to any of the above, YOU ARE AT RISK.
If you are worried about Hepatitis, you can order a postal fingerpick test for Hepatitis B and C using our postal testing service, TakeATestUK.